Translate

follow me on FACEBOOK

Sunday, 4 July 2010

mood : killing

My drinking is killing me, my smoking is killing me, my diet's killing me, my heels are killing me, my shopping's killing me, my ego is killing me, can't sleep - it's killing me, my label's killing me, My phone is killing me, my email is killing me, these hours are killing me, my tour is killing me, this flight is killing me, my mother's killing me, my landlord's killing me, my boss is killing me, the TV is killing me, your nagging is killing me, my boyfriend is killing me, my talking's killing me, my dreams are killing me, let go - you're killing me, ease up - you're killing me, calm down - you're killing me, my god - you're killing me, my head is killing me, my mind is killing me, my back is killing me, my neck is killing me, my gut is killing me, my PMS is killing me... DON'T FUCKIN' TELL ME WHAT TO DO










2 comments:

  1. My little pumpkin M ;** u know that everyone are all fuckin idiots expect us soo what a hell we are talking about, our life is going onn and we should do whatever the fuck we want enjoy it and all u haters, bastards, boys and girls we are telling u once and for all thatt WE DON'T FUCKIN CARE, cause we have each other !!

    xo xo yours R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, babe, u always make my day, especially these days, when my mood is fucked up of this fuckin morron.. However, i love you and happy that have u. LOVE U MY FRIEND
    xo
    MARGARITA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...