Translate

follow me on FACEBOOK

Friday, 23 April 2010

beggining

Heyy, this is my first blog and first entry. I think first im going introduce myself. So my name is Margarita, im from small country Lithuania and live in capital Vilnius. I loooove  shopping  and know that i've got lots of  clothes in my wardrobe,  i love my friends and time with they. If you want to know me better just ask, because its hard to tell something about myself ;)

Why im starting my blog ?

Well, sometimes i dont know how to tell what i feel, or just dont wanna talk with smb, i wanna show my ideas, plans and just communicate with fold ppl. 

So for the first time enough.

Thanks for reading and your attention

lots of love

Margarita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...